We are delighted that you are considering hiring NYU Shanghai students. Please follow the instructions below to connect with NYU Shanghai talent.
The NYU Shanghai for Career Development’s job search site, NYU Shanghai CareerNet, is managed by NACElink. NACElink is a collaboration that brings together the best of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), DirectEmployers Association, and Symplicity Corporation, an advanced technology provider for higher education and government. Employers enjoy integrated accounts, meaning multiple job postings can be submitted from any NACElink website and your single password works no matter how you log-in to the system.
How To Register for an Employer Account
- Complete the Employer Registration profile template and submit.
- Use a valid business email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). The use of a personal email address will delay the vetting and approval process.
- Include a valid company website.
- Once your Employer Registration information has been approved by the NYU Shanghai Career Development Center (within 3 business days), you will receive a password via email.
Post a Job or an Internship to NYU Shanghai CareerNet
- Use the login area at the top of this page.
- Enter your email address as your username and enter the password you were sent via email and log in.
- Click on Create an NYU Job Posting to post your job or internship to NYU Shanghai for free.
- You can begin to complete the job posting template.
- Your position will be available to NYU Shanghai students within 48 hours on NYU Shanghai CareerNet, a password protected, online database of jobs and internships.
- Make sure you read through our NYU Shanghai CareerNet Terms and Conditions and Offer policy.
There is also an option to create a "Multi-School Posting" through NACElink. There is a fee associated with this service. Please refer any questions about NACElink postings to the NACElink Contact Us form or email@example.com.